German embassy in Singapore
The Botschaft on the 12th floor of the Singapore Land Tower.
- No electronic devices
- No clock (and I don't have a wristwatch!)
- No photocopier
- No seat whilst in conversation in privacy
- No fresh air
- No queue system (for certain cases)
- Difficult to pay for certain services (same in cash, some take card, some can only be done by bank transfer to Berlin!)
- Have to talk through inch thick glass
- Shocking piles of paper seen through thick glass
- If you want to use a computer whilst waiting, you need to take a chair and sit outside in the corridor
- Some processes take years and its very difficult to get status updates
One pro was that had some activities for children which is nice. However I'd really rather not take my kids there.
The redeeming factor is the professional and efficient staff. Pity their working environment reeks of SBS.