Oxley Bizhub is a new business development just north of Paya Lebar. Somewhat in between the "heart lands" of the North & East, and the city of Singapore.
The development has an astonishing amount of terrible design & implementation:
- No clear pick up or drop off point for taxis
- Signage misplaced or just no signs
- Blocks change numbers dependent on which floor you're on aka Block numbering doesn't make sense
- Unit numbering is not any easier
- Confusion over Oxley Bizhub 1 & 2. No one is sure which building is which.
- Terrible logo =)
- No shelter from the rain
- Walking paths that seem to double as roads on the lower floors, so watch out for cars!
- Entrance bizarrely in middle of estate, meaning there are cow paths on the corners
- A pool that no one uses since it's a bit exposed
- Lifts have no air conditioning, are slow and designed for loading. If your office is on the 10th floor... good luck
- Lifts malfunction frequently and maintenance don't bother to put in buttons correctly
- Disabled toilet on each floor is often in a poor state; e.g. broken handles
- Moveable cones and sticks act as some sort of road partition. Frequently blown over.
- Tried using the pool, but the showers are genuinely awful and dirty. Complained to email@example.com to no response.
- The disabled toilets on each floor are now locked
Expect guests to be be 15mins late since navigating is painful.