- Surprisingly Warsaw, with it’s Palace on water
- Jewish quarter/history in Krakow is interesting
- Flowers everywhere
- Average breast size being larger compared to Finland
- Salt mine near Krakow
- London style crusty bogies…
What’s not so good:
- UHT milk is the norm, whilst I’m accustomed to fresh milk(1%)
- Beer gives me a hangover
- Spelling in Poland is abysmal
- Lots of private security firms is not encouraging
- Marketing and advertisements are brash
- Neither roads or pavements are EU standard imho
- Everytime I used my credit card they printed the full CC no. on all receipts. DUMB.
- Mall culture in Warsaw
Another thing that surprised me in Poland, is that there are no black people to be seen. I wonder how that will change. Isn’t Fashion TV just WEIRD? Check out my Polish pictures. Couldn’t embed them in here as a couple of interesting ones have corrupted EXIF headers, and hence their time is screwed up.