I'm not entirely sure if I've used lxml correctly. I use it in a SAXy serial access way when I guess I could have just pulled from the DOM tree. I've used the textile markup language on my previous Wordpress blog. Hence I've run all my posts through a textile filter and dumped the resulting HTML into .mdwn files.
So if you look through Natalian's archives, you'll see this blog stretches back now more than 6 years to 2003-04-27. That's a long time for a blog and the link rot shows.
For example I used to host pictures on pictures.natalian.org and referenced them in my blogs:
hendry@x61 archives$ grep -r pictures.natalian.org * | wc -l 94
There is still some issues I need to resolve, such as. One has to manually create the tags files which is a major PITA.